Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

My Kakariki


This story is about a parrot that lives in the bush his feathers are green but long long ago its feathers were bright red.All the other birds thought that kakarikis feathers are so beautiful.They were longed to be brightly colored red but especially he kaka whose feathers were so dusty and ugly brown he said to himself Why can’t I look so beautiful too? He was so angry at himself.He wished he could get those red feathers off of kakariki.Next day when kaka saw kakariki, he replied to him when are you going to get rid of those silly feathers?  All the birds are laughing at you.You are flying around showing off your wings they were so beautiful but now look at them they really look ugly.Kakariki was surprised he replied I like my feathers no one has ever laughed at me before and so he flew away showing off his flashing bright red wings and twisting and turning as he flies.

After a while kakariki replied to kaka I can’t help having these feathers I’m sorry that they’re so bright they annoy everybody .But what can I do no one else would want them they are so ugly so kaka flew up where kakariki was sitting and kakariki said to him why can’t you give your feathers to me  and so he stucked them under his wings no one will see them here so he flew to this branch and he spread his wings out and showed them off all the birds was wow by the feathers but it was actually a trick.Past few years kaka grew some new feathers it was brightly colored green but he still wanted his red highlighted feathers.THE END THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment