Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Netball Game (Nothern Mystics vs Magics)

This is my narrative showing that our school Netball team, Coach and manager went to watch the Nothern Mystics and the Magics play against eachother at the Trust Arena (Henderson). The game was inspirational for me and I hope you enjoy my narrative.

On Monday night at the Trust Arena at Henderson our school Netball Team, Coach and Manager went to watch a Netball game of the Nothern Mystics play against the Magics. It was my first time watching a live national Netball game. The reason why we went to watch them play was because that our Netball team entered a competition and that is to make a short video or clip showing what Positive Sideline Behavior is so that people watch any kind of game they won't be negative they will be positive. Also we are one out of two video’s that is in the finalist the prize for the competition is that we get to stay in a Hotel and go to a restaurant. (I believe that we can win this competition GO SORORITY!)

When we all found each other there we walked inside, I was feeling so excited. At first I saw people that worked there give out free stuff, people making signs for the Netball Teams and posters of the Nothern Mystics players. As we were making signs and voting for the best video I saw our competition heading inside our direction. They are in college and we are still in Intermediate ("That's not fare").

After that we went into the court area and found ourselves some seats. Before the game started the Magics was warming up on one half of the court and the Nothern Mystics were warming up on the other half of the court. Their Netball drills & skills was so motivating for me to play Netball a little bit harder when I play next time and they gave me some skills and advice to put into practice.

The Netball game was fun to watch. There was even some dangerous crash ups during the game, but they kept on playing which was tough. Every time when it was a break time there would be free awesome gifts and prizes that they just threw towards the crowd.

We did get something to eat there so that was pretty cool. I wish that I can go to every Nothern Mystics game to watch so that will help me with my Netball courier.

   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,it sounds like you had one amazing time watching the Northern Mystics and Magics play.Also from experience it is one of the best opportunity to do.Next I wold like to see some more pictures of your experience.My name is Mahina and I would love for you and your friends to visit our class blog.https://mahitahirakaiaschool.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay will do. And I will make sure I hop on to your guys blog. Sounds cool to me :)

    ReplyDelete