Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tis' the season to be jolly

Hi there as you can see I have finished my reading activity and know I just post it up and here it is,I hope you enjoy thank you   much and I hope you leave me a comment thanks.

I learned from this story to not be bossy because then you might not know what you’re thinking and doing. I learned something else too
and it is remember to do something before you do the fun things and cool things after.And it make’s  me think that dad could have tied the rope through the back seats so then he could get in and out properly instead of sliding through the window’s and then doing it again when he gets back home,and he could of post mum’s parcles before they go and do the tree haunting.  

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing Jessica! I'm so glad that you were able to learn a moral from this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica I like Your Picture It Goes with the story Keep up the great work!!! well done From Mahana

    ReplyDelete