Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

Cross Country Recount

Hello there, today I am publishing my Cross Country Recount. My Cross Country Recount is about my school doing Cross Country last week on Monday the 7. I hope you enjoy.

Firstly, the year seven girls walked up to the starting line to start our Cross Country race. We were walking with nervousness and we some of us were scared. Mr Burt called us in so we can have a little chat about who doesn't know where to go or that when he finished talking with us we went back to the starting line.


A few minutes later Mr Burt came back from where ever he was and then he slammed the two blocks of wood together “BANG” every girl started sprinting as fast as they could, but me and my two other friends were jogging (fast jogging). During we were jogging we caught up to some other girls that lost energy and we managed to beat them I felt confident now.


On my second run the finishing line was approaching slowly as I was jogging with only one of my friend. Step by step we made it past the finish line and we stopped jogging I felt relieved.


When we stopped jogging we walked over to the staff room bay to grab a plastic glass half way filled with water. I drank the water so fast I had another plastic cup of water. I was so so tired.


After the race I felt happy and relieved that I did the Cross Country because I want to be fit and healthy when I grow up.  

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Jessica! You have learnt such a valuable lesson during our Cross Country this year! It really is a life long goal to be fit and healthy.

    ReplyDelete