Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Article



Hello there, as you can see here there is a presentation. The presentation is about an article that my reading group has been reading and the article is talking about a famous Olympian Runner called Brenda Martinez.  If you don't know who Brenda Martinez is you should probably start investigating her more and get some information about her.  So when Brenda Martinez was a young girl she couldn't afford to buy a new pair of running shoes.  The shoes that she wore to school is the same shoes that she wore to her practice (Brenda Martinez was poor when she was little).  Now Brenda Martinez gets running shoes from her sponsor's, New Balance and she also gives free running shoes to young runners. I hope you enjoy my presentation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Jessica,

    I really like the way that you how you explained what was the Author's purpose in the article and I learnt lots of good information from your article.

    Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next amazing work.

    From Roimata Ru.

    ReplyDelete