Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

My Significant Place


The place that is significant to me is the cemetery. The cemetery is a place where I go to with my family to be reunited with my mother or loved ones who had past away when I was a little child or as I was growing up.


Another  reason why this place is significant to me is because it makes me reminisce all those good times and bad memories I had with that person but, I never got that chance to do that so it just brings me closure to my mother’s presents and helps me think about things like how my childhood would’ve been if my mother was still alive.


A third reason why this place is significant to me is because I like visiting my mum and other close family members who had past away. And I don't like to make them feel like they've been forgotten because they haven't to me. And they been soo much to me even if they're dead.



No comments:

Post a Comment