Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Paragraph Michigan

Here is a paragraph about me that I wrote for Miss Hart’s grade 3 calls in Michigan.


Greetings from the bottom of the world. My name is Jessica and my favourite colours are Black and Red because they are the colours of our uniform. I like to spend time with my family at Christmas. We celebrate Christmas because I like giving presents to all of my family and friends. It is really fun that they gave me cool stuff like a phone, new shoes and new hair style products.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica from the bottom of the United States,
    What a great paragraph about Christmas! It's my favorite time of year as well. I love being able to give presents to my friends and family. It sounds like you got some pretty awesome gifts for Christmas this year! That was a while back, so I can't wait to see what else you post about in this new year!
    Have a great day,
    Whitley Byrd
    Mobile, Alabama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know u probably thinking this is so old and a very odd time to reply back. I'm really sorry I don't usually reply back, too busy with school work but thank you Whitley Bryd. Have a great day :)

      Delete