Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Holiday

Hello this is my story about my awesome holiday I hope you enjoy thank you for reading please leave me a conment good bye.

“Yes!! I have the highest score out of my family they will never beat me’’. I woke up with a frown on my face and said to myself “oh no it’s sunday I hate going to church but I still have to say goodbye to my cousins’’. After that I had to go and help my step grandma clean up before we eat. So when it was afternoon my grandpa and my step grandma went and delivered pineapple pie to my grandpa’s friend because he is the one that is praying and stuff at church.

When they were gone i was supposed to go and have a shower and go iron my clothes for church and get ready because when they come back they will be busting to go have a shower and I won’t be able to have a shower and by the way the time is going fast today. Instead of going to have a shower I was watching Shortland Street by the time they came back I ran inside the bathroom and had the twenty second shower and got out of the bathroom and got changed into my church clothes. After that I sat nicely in the living room and continued watching shortland Street.

I was so lucky because when i did all those things I got to play on my step grandma’s tablet. The game that I was playing was Piano tiles, Piano tiles are like piano tiles that are screwling down by itself and there are black tiles and white tiles you have to touch the black tiles not the white tiles because if you touch the white tiles then you will lose and have to start all over again. When I was playing I lost and “guess what my score was’’? 2400 and that’s how I had the most cool’s holiday ever.     

 


No comments:

Post a Comment