Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

WILL.I.AM

Today was a special day because in assembly a famous person came to our school guess who was it I’ll give you three clues: a musician,American and famous person.Who could it be? it was Will.i.am he came to our school to give us a contribution and gave us and all the schools from manaikalani to give us a cheque that wasn’t just for us it was for the other schools too. Most of all he wanted to know all about our learning it just after morning tea. The things that happened at the assembly was that he told us a little things about him and what happened in his life and most of all he told us how you should chose your friends wisely and that you can't choose your family. He told us that he's going to help other children. I was so excited because he came to our school and when he came he was surrounded by heaps of other people with hi,. I was scared of the huge security guards that was standing next to the door but they they were just there  to protect Will.I.Am . THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY ABOUT WILL.I.AM.........LOOK AT THE BOTTOM......... THANK YOU WILL.I.AM FOR EVERYTHING.......
Introducing WillIAm from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

WillIAmSpeaks from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment