Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

My Holidays


Last night was so incredible because it was white  sunday.If you go to church then you might have white Sunday it is so cool cause you  get to do lessons if you like lessons?  and most of all sometimes you and all the kids that you play and talk to church  do some action moves to the whole church and adults well sometimes.


So far we've been practice when we got here and even in the holidays and sometimes when school wasn't finish.When it was my turn with my cousin we felt nervous and shaking and it looks like we were going to pass out but then we said all our story and all our lessons it was so scary.


After that we all went to get change because we had to do our action that we have practice on the last few weeks.I think that my friends didn't know all the action because every time she doesn't comes to church sometimes but then I was looking at her and she knew all the action then I was smiling at her cause I think that her sister showed her at home then I looked at myself and I was doing the wrong thing so I had to followed the others because I was the one that didn't know the action.After that whole thing was finish it was eating time that was everyone's favourite thing.Do you know what we eat we eat a huge big chocolate and some Tongan food and some pizza that was my favourite part ever.

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY CAN YOU CHECK OUT MY BIOG PLEASE????..............LEAVE ME A COMMENT.....                  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing what you did in your holidays Jessica. White Sunday is very important. Did you have to say a bible verse in Tongan?

    ReplyDelete