Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Play 2

hi this is my play reflection that I wrote.


last friday we performed our play and some things worked like the audience was listening and quiet but some things didn’t work like some people was saying hurry up so we can have free time.Next time I was thinking that I should tell my group to bring their costumes and do some actions.I was in Taunese’s group and it was okay a little bit and our second play was a little bit frustrating because the people in our group wasn’t here and they forgot their books at home and I was the only one with the book.After all of that we didn’t have time for our pay because it was almost home time and I felt sad when it was home time I really wanted to do our play cause we were the only one that didn’t did our play.   

No comments:

Post a Comment