Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Future Aspirations

Today we heard from three amazing people named Andrew Patterson, Marcus Winter otherwise known as The Sandman and lucky last, but not least Louis Gordon-Latty from Glory League. Marcus Winter started busking in the streets of Otara now he is on big ships preforming there and Louis Gordon plays basketball, but not only that he record's himself playing basketball. The things that stand out for me from them is that Andrew said that when you struggle your brain grows bigger. They Inspired me by keep on finding what I want to do when I grow up like Marcus. When Marcus was growing up he tried new things over and over again, but that didn't seem to help him so he just kept on bouncing back, but nothing happened until he found what he wanted to do with his life. If you want to know more about them look them up on Google or YouTube, but don't stalk them. I really like they're quotes like the one on the picture from Maya Angelou.
I hope you enjoy my paragraph about three awesome people who came and visited us. Have a nice day and here are some photo's of them.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    This is a really fantastic blog post...and I like the way you have laid it out with all the pictures. Awesome!
    I hope to see you again next time I visit...
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving me a comment Andrew Patterson. I hope to see you next time too.

      Jessica

      Delete
  2. Jessica, I am so glad you enjoyed the presentations! It is wonderful that you are inspired to find out what you'd like to do when you grow up. I wonder, do you currently have an idea about what you'd like to do?

    ReplyDelete