Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

My 2013 reflection

This is my Reflection.


Reading

This year I am reading below and I don’t want to be behind.Next year I want to be at the reading level that I am not all the way at the back.The books that we’ve read was eric’s Greek Travel Diary,pickled thumb anyone,Happy birthday school,A wife for Te ra but my favourite book is The wing’s of maui’s moa because it is an tongan book and I like reading tongan stuff that why.

Next year I want to be an awesome reader and want to reach my reading goal.

writing

I find writing a little bit hard for me and I know that it is the hard’s subject that I want to pass.This year I should be at not below or behind but next year I would like to be at the hight’s goal ever.sometimes we’ve written fairy tale story’s,fable,made up stories and lot’s of different kind of stuff that I’ve forgotten.

I think that next year I should be a good writer and the best.

Maths

I  really love love maths it is my favourite subject in the whole universe when we are with the teacher sometimes I know some answers but then no.This year I enjoyed having math’s I wish that next year we are having maths.Oh and I love math’s because we have our own accounts and it is called math whizz and xtraMath it teaches us math’s things like pulse's,takeaways,divide bys,times.I want to learn my time table’s and my divide by.

I hope that I would learn all of the sgerdigies and be the best.

Topic

Topic is my second best subject because I like it when we have trip’s and I really want to learn heaps of things and want to explore everything.It is so cool because I get to see heaps of things and write about it and we get to make art and other kind of things we do.The trips we’ve been to is Kelly Tarton’s,Ambary Farm and yout town my favourite trip was Kelly Tarton’s it was so cool.

I really like topic that I can’t wait for our next topic next year.Our topic has been an amazing thing every year.



ELearning

I think that when we ever go to I.C.T room sometimes I never get to finish of my work but sometimes I do it is easy sometimes but it’s kind of hard.eLearning is cool because you learn how to draw new things and from now to next year I am going to be the best drawer ever.

E Learning might be the best thing but it ain’t for me but sometimes I like it next year I am going to do harder.



P.E

P.E is fun and amazing for me and other people too.Whenever I hear that there is a sport coming then all my friends and I go and join in.The sports that we’ve played is Netball,Rugby league,Football,Cricket,Softball,Triathlon and swimming it is cool and I hope next year I am going to play all of the sports when I am a year six and when I turn ten.

Next year I am able to play again with my friends and do everything.



Conclusion

When it is next year I think I know what I am going to do and I think I am going to be best at every subject and I will prove my goal every time.  

   



1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you reflecting on what you're good at what you're trying to improve, Jessica. Well done!

    ReplyDelete