Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Life these days (Chapter two)

Here is the next chapter about my life I hope you leave me a comment thank you very much. Good BYE.


Chapter two
Beautiful palm trees, hot sunny day and blue & yellowish Airport standing far away from me. When I took my first step on the land of Tonga I was so excited to see my family that I haven't seen before in my whole life. I was walking across the concrete holding on to Keleni’s hand.

When we went inside the airport we had to go into this little room where you had to find your luggage and stuff. We waited for a long time for our bags to arrive, then I saw a pink bag with a Dora the explora on it. I looked at it suspiciously and said to myself THAT’S MY BAG! THAT’S MY BAG! I ran to it like Flash.

After we got our bags we went outside the airport to wait for someone to pick us up. Keleni saw a big red van and said to me do you know that big red van is your uncle’s van and he is coming right now to pick us from the airport in any seconds. During the ride to my new village I kept on vanging my head on a metal pole which I was trying not to.

In Tonga big vans are different to big vans in New Zealand because big vans in Tonga only has two seats in the front and no seats at the back so then you have to sit on the ground… TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment