Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

My Holiday Highlight

If you can see I wrote a story from the holiday if you want to know what I wrote about please read it and leave a comment. Thank you.

“Shh and sit down’’ I told my two cousins. They were both noisy and crazy because I turned up the volume of the T.v, they were dancing all over the lounge like animals. My cousins, Teisa and Jasmine were at my house last thursday because Their Mum and Dad had to go work in the mornings and they had no one to look after them.

Yay I was so excited when Teisa and Jasmine came to our house. They are really funny because when we were driving back home with my cousins, Teisa said that her Mum is a palangi and she looks beautiful. And my grandpa said what about your Dad and “she said that he’s a tongan, but’’ ‘’he looks like an Indian’’ and we were laughing our but off. When we got home I went to  open the door but, it was lock so I tried knocking on the door, but no one came to open it.

So then I went to the front yard and shouted to my uncle “COME AND OPEN THE DOOR’’! and I heard someone say that my uncle has been arrested by the Police and I looked behind me. It was my step Uncle. I ran to my Grandpa and told him that Finau has been arrested. Then my step Grandma replied “Then let’s go and to the Dairy to buy some Bread.’’ After that we got back home we were watching Happy Feet in the lounge. I looked beside me and Jasmine was sleeping I said to myself “wow she is a fast sleeper.’’

It was about eleven thirty me, Teisa and my step grandma was still awake my Grandma was baking cakes for her sisters church because they were having a feed, and while Grandma was baking I was colouring with Teisa. Maybe an hour later Everybody was asleep, but the T.v was still on. The next day, later on  I had to have a shower with Teisa and Jasmine during the shower we were having a lot of fun in the bath but, I don’t think you want to know. Anyways My Grandpa came back from work and I asked him if we are allowed to go to the park?after he had a shower he was really sweaty and stinky and he said yes.

After he had his shower we had to wait for him to come back because he was gone with Grandma to buy something. Then they came back and we went to Point England Reserve but there was too much people and I told my Grandpa that I didn’t want to go so we went to the Dairy again, he took for ages I told myself what is he getting and he came back with a big packet of blue birds Chips and a Star drink. Finally we went to the park at Torino Road. We had heaps of fun, but it was times for Teisa and Jasmine to go home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment