Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Life These Days (Chapter 3)

Hello people here is the continuing story of my life. Please leave a comment thank you and see you later.

Chapter 3
During our ride from the Airport to my home village and then to my brand new home I kept on banging my head onto the hard metal door. When we got to my new house I opened the door and slammed it, it made a big loud noise. I nearly got a growling by my uncle oh I forgot to tell you my uncle’s name is Vailea Vuna Huapango.

My uncle has a great family. He is married to a beautiful woman called Vika Vuna Huapango. They have two children and one is a girl and the other a boy. My cousins name is Leiponi & Sione in English their names a re pronounced Leiponi (same) and John. One time I went to sleep over there house a when I was sleeping I felt like someone just wet the bed and made a big stinky yellow puddle. Anyways about my life.


After that I went inside my house I looked at the floor for a long time. It looked very filthy and dirty then I went into the kitchen I felt like my eyeballs just exploded because all I saw was a table, fridge and a sink. Then I went stroking the whole house like a detective and when I went outside I saw two different cottage when I opened them it wasn’t two different cottage it was the….TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment