Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Life These Days (Chapter 4)

Today I have wrote another three paragraph just what happened the first day I had spent in my new home. I hope you enjoyed my chapter's and left a comment. Thank you very much and Good bye.

CHAPTER 4
TOILET and SHOWER! I said to myself why is the toilet and shower outside when it’s supposed to be inside not outside. I opened carefully the two old cramping doors and there it was a shower that had a hole in the ground and a tap at the top of the corner. And when I looked at the toilet I smelt number one’s and two’s everywhere in the bowl.


It was night time. For dinner we had Taro leaves and some cooked bananas. After that we were watching t.v I thought it had some cartoon’s on but, no there was only news, one cartoon and movies. When I was watching t.v I felt something come down in my body, I had to go to the toilet and do a number two but, I was so scared to go out by myself.

So I went to the kitchen and hid behind the door and there it was. The poo was in my pants and I started to panick. A few minutes later Keleni came to the kitchen and she smelled a very stinky kid and she started to sniff around the kitchen and then looked at me. She asked me a question and said “Did you poop your pants?’’ and I replied back “yes’’ she took me to the shower and gave a clean wipe. After that I got changed and went to sleep. TO BE CONTINUED…….   

No comments:

Post a Comment