Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Assembly Award

On week four I got a assembly award because I got caught being good. When I went up and got my certificate and stood on stage I was so nervous, but felt happy I got an award. After assembly my classmates and I sat down on our own chairs and Mr Wiseman said why I got the certificate and this is why I got the certificate I was looking after the class room. Every friday somebody in each class get's a certificate and in our class when somebody get's the certificate they get to take home a monkey Moscow which is like a teddy bear, but it's a monkey and it's name is Maurice. When we take it home we have to take pictures of him and when we come back with him on Monday we have to make a blog post about him in the weekends. Here is a photo of Maurice.

No comments:

Post a Comment