Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Technology In WW1

This afternoon Mr Burt (our principal) came to talk to the team 5 about his grandpa and if technology is good or bad? Mr Burt first was talking about his grandpa, that went to war. When Mr Burt's grandpa saw the first bike, he got one of them too. Most of the boys and men's bought bikes, but the ladies didn't because they wore long dress's and when they would lift their leg up people would see their nickers so yeah.

Next Mr Burt told us if technology is good or bad and he told us the New Zealand army spend heaps of pounds to make weaponary's and big machine to destroy the other country's. Before World War One New Zealand built a big great ship called the dreadnought, Airplanes that had guns on the propeller, Canons & Tanks. When we would build something like those things that I just wrote the Germans would build one too, but a even better one. when Mr Burt had finished he told us what he thinks if the technology is good or bad. This is what I think about the technology. I think it is good technology and bad like using a net book like it is helping you learn and you can hack into people's property, but I wouldn't do that because I am positive. I hope you like my two paragraph's about technology and about World War One. Here are some photo's of the machine's. Please leave me a comment.








No comments:

Post a Comment