Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Triathlon


On a hot sunny day Room thirteen went out onto the middle sat on the filed because we had triathlon and we were versing the room after us room fourteen they are kind of my friends but some boys are so gross and some boys are mean they even make me cry and that is so sad. After when they came  one of the man from the triathlon got on to the water slide and it was so lucky because all the room thirteen girls were the first one to go up and by the way there was only three girls that was sliding cause all the others forgot theirs.Sliding was so cool cause we get to do only four slides.



When we finished we got to do biking  and that is so cool because my friends can ride a bike for now because I always go to her nanas and she visit  to her nanas house too it so cool that for now we had to get off the bike before we put the bike into the transation and we have to get our hel of cause the last thing we had to do was running I am really good running I will tell you why because I came first  cross contry and now I came thired at triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment