Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

My Exciting Easter Break


The last day of school all the student from Pt England went back so exciting because it was easter and the most fun thing about easter that we got was 20 easter eggs.When I went to my cousins house and when she saw me I only gave her 2 and when her older sister came I gave her 2 as well.During watching t.v I called my uncle and he  said what is it and I said come here when he came I told him do you want some of my easter eggs and he said yes and I said said no because he is so mean thats why so I didn’t give him some easter eggs but then when he came I was hiding three eggs cause me and my step cousin we’re playing easter hut in the living room a green one was hidden on top of the door and a golden egg behind the t.v and the luky last was hiding in a laundgery  basket with clothes inside when I wasn’t looking my uncle came and grab one of it then when I looked at him I saw him give it out to his friends so then I got another one and he ate it all and I was angry because I didn’t get some so I finished all my easter eggs with my uncle.


On Friday we went to church because we might sleep  there sleeping at church means in the Tongan way api tanga we didn’t have our bags but my mum had some spare clothes because we are sleeping at church. When church was finished all of the kids ran like the wind to the big hall and do you know what they did? They were jumping on other peoples bed which thats not even theirs and a little kid got a hiding because she was screaming too much because and  it might crack our churches windows. Our church is so cool because Mr Burt comes to our church even though in the morning it was so hard cause we had to wake up at 4:00am.




No comments:

Post a Comment