Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

Immersion Assembly

Hello this is just a paragraph that I wrote today and it is about Immersion Assembly.And here is a movie so you can watch.

Immersion Assembly Term 4 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

And I hope you enjoy it.First day of school I didn’t wanted to come school today because I just want to be at home with my cousin’s But I came.In Immersion Assembly teachers were dressed up for acting .Ohh yehh I forgot to tell you our topic for this tearm is What in the world is going on.You know how the teachers come up with somthing funny it wasn’t funny at all but there was this team called team three made me laugh hard out that I was almost going to die but I was still alive.Team three came up with an idea and they are learning about pancakes.So they said how about we should have a competition eating pancakes.
The people that were having a competition was Miss walters and Noah.During when they were eating  they were giving out some pancakes for free with white cream on top it looked delicious but I never ate some anyway.My faveourite part of Assembly was when Miss walters had white cream all over her face and her hair is tied up as a little girl having fun and lip stick all over her mouth  and it was on her chin too.that was my funny part.THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment