Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

My cousin's birthday Ana

Hi today I wort
about my cousins birthday cause it was cool and fun.here it is and please leave me a comment thank you.



Yesterday all my family came to my step grandma’s dad’s house and some kids from the next door neighborhoods came because it was my cousin Ana’s birthday on tuesday but we celebrate it on last sunday before school starts.


When we all came back from church all the kids went to the back and played ball tiggy and the adults went inside to practice singing for a special thing on this friday.If you don’t know how to play ball tiggy it goes like this you have to have a person that will be the tagger and the tagger has to tag them by throwing the ball at them and then they will be in.It was so exciting to all of us because at night we watched a scary movie it was called scary movie five it was suposed to be scary but it wasn’t it was funny and we were laughthing our butt off at this litle house where we all play games and watch movies and betened we are joining in the x-F actor.



After that the parents called us to come and eat.The food that we ate was mash pataetoes,sausages,hseep leg that is tongan food but I didn’t eat it cause it looked yuk! to me.And there was some drink for us to drink it was mango with sprite I hate it but I still drank it because I would had nothing to drink.And then they said to come and sing happy birthday to my cousin she was feeling shy so we sang it was a little bit oukwould to me.but the funny part was that her mum told her to turn the cake to the adiance but she turned it to herself and we were laughthing hard out.THE END.    

No comments:

Post a Comment