Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

My Book Review

Hi this is my review.

In the morning my teacher let us read books but their not just books their special books from syilvier park that our teachers sent time in the holidays choosing them but any-ways I chose a book that called Rat burger by David walliams.

The story is about a family well was a family until the mum past away and then she came,her name was  SHEILA. She would always tell her Step daughter to get her stinky ugly little hampster away before I kill it and she did by her giving it a little air from Sheila's stinky rotten mouth.

And this book would be good for someone else to read like friends and family and teachers because it is a fasinating book and very sad and they would like it when the dad gets the poor hampster from the bin and burry it nicly. here is a photo of the book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment