Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

Badminton

Hello this is my paragraph about Badminton I hope you enjoy it and please leave me a comment thank you and good bye.


Have you ever played Badminton before? “I have’’.  If you don’t know how to play then I’ll teach you. “Okay’’ so you have to get a racket and a shuttlecock and when you serve you can use your backhand so it can go high up into the sky and you just keep on hitting the shuttlecock.

It has been a glorious day well I mean in the hall it’s fun. My maths class and teacher went into the hall and  got to play with our instructor Dany. But before when we always play Badminton we always have to do a warm up and our warm up was stuck in the mud.

After stuck in the mud Dany said that we have to line up behind Khaia my friend and Stevenson Khaia’s cousin and get a racket and a shuttlecock and go to the back of the line and when everybody’s got a racket and a shuttlecock we have to sit down and he’ll just show us if anyone don’t know. Then have to get a partner and just practice until we get good at Badminton. After we had a little bit of fun Dany splitted us up into two groups so we can verse each other and when someone does a mistake that person has to take a seat on the side of the hall floor and that means that they are out.

At the end of the game there was four people on my group and two people on the other group and then it became one person and then ZERO so that means that we won. I was so happy I wanted to play again but we had to go back to Class.


Badminton is so cool I want to be a very very good at it in the world and I wish I can do my best but I can’t I hope you like my badminton recount and here is my badminton rubric. THE END….

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jessica, I love the way you have used descriptive words to keep the audience interested.

    ReplyDelete