Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Jessie Chapter 2

Hello this is a Blog post about the 2 part of the story Jessie I hope you leave me a comment if you did thank you so much. U make my world HAPPY!!


Jessie, Bretrem and the four kids often has a normal day but today was a very exciting day because. They had two very famous star living in their big hotel. The famous star’s were Austin and Ally they had nowhere to live and they were  too poor. So they were on the streets singing a song saving up for a new life. Suddenly Jessie was walking along the side path going to get some meat for dinner when she heard beautiful voices singing and so she dropped two dollars in that big guitar thing. Jessie said “That was good singing’’ “Thank you so much’’ Ally said. “My name is Jessie’’ Jessie said “My name is Ally and this is my friend Austin’’ Ally said. “Why are you in the streets singing?’’ said Jessie “Well it’s because we have no money so that’s why we are on the street’s singing but lucky us we get money every minute and we put that money into our saving acounts for our big house. 2B CONTINUED.

No comments:

Post a Comment