Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Creative writing (Close Your Pretty Eyes)

Hello this is a blog post about a little girl called Olivia when she is by herself she is scared. But anyway about my blog post I hope you like it and please please please leave me a comment thank you very much and good bye.
Chapter 1
“If you are reading this beware because all the things that I am saying is true and there are some horror in this story so you better not be scared.’’ “Why do I have to move to another foster home I’m safer here with you liz’’ I said. “I know you are but you just have to okay’’
said Liz
“okay then’’
“ Oh wait a sec I haven't introduce myself to you by the way my name is Olivia and I am 11 years old if you think I’m just a nice sweet little girl I ain’t because I’m not nice not even sweet I’m a Bad, Naughty and Horrible girl. Liz is my old Foster mum I knew she didn’t like me because she would always tell me to do all the chores and make me clean up every room in the house. TO BE CONTINIUED...




No comments:

Post a Comment