Pages

Saturday 20 September 2014

Auckland Meusuem

This is a Blog post about how my class went to the Auckland Meusuem for a trip I hope you enjoy thank you if you left a comment.



Museum
“AAAAHHHHH!’’ People were screaming from the top of their lungs as loud like dinosaur’s running through the jungle. We went to the Auckland Museum on Thursday which was yesterday, At the Museum we first went up stairs into the beehive to meet the chief (George). It was so cool to meet him, I thought he was going to wear Maori clothes but he was wearing an All black tee-shirt wrapped around with a vest and black jeans. After he said a long speech Stevenson ( A boy from class 7) stood up a said a behalf of Point England then he went the chief and they touched each other with their noses. Anyway about the people shouting in the beginning of the story was about my group and the other group in a fake house.

TO BE CONTINUED...    

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of my Auckland Memorials Museum Blog post because I put heaps of effort in to it. This blog post can be a little bit better if I work on not using the same words over and over again and checking if it's not good enough.

    ReplyDelete