Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

Revolution Tour

Last week on Thursday the 12 of May, 2016 the Revolution Tour came to our school for the year 7 and 8's. They came to our school to talk to us about and what life (Past & the Future) is really about who we really are deep down and stuff like that. Little information about them is that they really like singing and dancing so much we had some spare time with them for us to get up and dance and just enjoy the special time with the Revolution Tour. There was a special guest from America that joined in the Revolution Tour too. His name was Reggie Dabbs. He didn't tell us his last name, but when I searched him up his last name came up so Dabbs is his last name (BTW I wasn't stalking him) Reggie first introduced himself to us which was really funny. Reggie had a really sad past of his life when he was young, but I'm not going to tell you because it's too sad. I am the same with Reggie, but I still break through it so that means if I can do it you all can do it. The Revolution Tour gave us some very Important special inspiring things that we will all put into practice even when we still grow old. To me the Revolution Tour are so Inspiring. They have changed a bit in me and part of my understandings.
Reggie Dabbs





   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica I really like your Revolution Tour. I think that you might learn alot from this. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, I like your Writing about the Revolution Tour. It is a awesome writing, I really think you should put more juicy words into your Writing. but all thought it is Awesome. Keep up the good Work:)
    From Sulieti

    ReplyDelete