Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

My 2015 Reflection

This year has been an awesome and best year at Point England school. I really like the teachers for team 5 and I like how the year seven and eights get along really well. I can't wait until next year. Here is my 2015 Reflection for this year. I hope you enjoy.

My 2015 Reflection


How do you feel about this year? How I felt about this year was just happiness and joyfulness.


What did you find especially satisfying this year? I found Poly fest especially Satisfying this year and Rainbows End.
What did you find especially frustrating/difficult this year? What I found especially frustrating/difficult this year was when children don’t do the right thing and when the teachers talk too much and us children get bored.


If you were to give yourself a grade of ten what would it be and why? I would grade myself an 8\10 because I know that I worked my butt off this year and I have been on task this year.


In what ways did you contribute to team 5 in 2015? I contributed in the Netball fundraiser to help the netball girls pay for their fees.


What would you change yourself for next year? I would change myself to be positive at all times and listen to my teacher.


What would your teacher for next year would like to know about you. I would like my teacher for next year to know that I am good at trust and being respectful to others and that I like to be busy at all times.


What things might you want help with? I want more help with my fractions for maths.

What would you show your teacher to show him or her to understand those things? I would show them a paragraph about what it is talking about and what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment