Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

About My Class

This year I thought I was starting school with a different teacher, but no I have the same teacher as last year. I like my teacher, but sometimes he's just not himself and that's not pretty. My class mates have been amazing since the last two weeks. They have been working hard to finish off what they started and just focusing on their work. The other thing like about my new class is that we communicate to each other nicely and we treat each other with respect. My favourite thing is how we all get together and do fun things with each other. I hope in the future we will do some more fun things together. This week we started switching into our Literacy and Numeracy classes and that was kinda tricky. Some of our class members are having a little bit of trouble being normal, but the others keep them on track. Here is a picture of my teacher and my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment