Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Fiafia Awesome Night

Oh My Gosh. Last night was just a mind blow. On Thursday night (Last night) our school Fiafia was held on the Netball court and partly on the field. When the Tongan Girls (Us) were getting ready to look so fantastically beautiful I was so so excited and nervous at the same time. Mr Burt called from the speaker and announced that we had only five minutes left to go to the Netball courts now.  Five minutes later I was rushing to put my lipstick on and then I ran back to the hall. Now it was that moment when we have to walk to the Netball courts and sit there until Fiafia starts which was on at 7:00 pm.

While we were walking there I saw the Niue group and the Tongan Boys group walking to the same direction as we were going. When the Fiafia started I was cheering and shouting and just screaming my lungs out. The Senior Kapa Haka really performed so amazingly well for the first performance. My favourite performances were us the Tongan Girls, Tongan Boys, Senior Samoan group, Junior Hip Hop, Niue group, Senior Hip Hop, Cook Island and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment