Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

My Family

Hello this is my Paragraph about my Family's. I hope you like it and please leave me a comment thank you very much and good bye.


Mum These Day’s! Especially My Grandpa.They are always spoiling me because I am always cleaning the house and I hang out the clothes and wash the dishes. But sometimes they are just a little bit grumpy and angry because sometimes I disrespect them and go to my room and stay their until they tell me to come out. My is mum a loving caring Woman when she got married to my Step Dad had never had any children and when she found out that my real mum just had an car accident she adopted me and other kids and really looked after me and my sisters and brother. When ever see my mum hurt or in pain I am always looking up to her. I love her because she takes me everywhere even if somebody says no.


My grandpa is a pain to me but Sometimes he is just the same as my mum. Oh did you know what My grandpa and My mum is brothers and sisters and my real my that just passed away when I was 3 she was the daughter of my Grandpa but know my Grandpa has only two sons and one son he has a family already and and he is the second oldest and the little brother still can not leave the house because he really did some things that are so bad. But now I am talking about my Grandpa, My Grandpa is grateful and sharing he is in the 50’s year old but he is strong, kind man I really love him because He takes me shopping and every time it’s his payday we always go to the McDonalds. I hope no one replaces him Because I would actually be angry at you.         

No comments:

Post a Comment