Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Superhero

Today my reading class is painting a superhero logo. My superhero logo is a love heart with a J in the middle of the Heart. If you want to make a superhero logo then I will tell you how.

1. Get a piece of paper and draw a shape and any sign in the middle of the shape.
2. After when you do that color in the background and the shape and the sign lightly.
3. Then get a cardboard and paint the it the same color as drawing before and then if you can just do any patterns on top of the background then let it dry.
4. When it is dry get a pencil and draw the shape and sign on your piece of paper.
5. Then you paint shape and sign the same as your drawing before. And then your finish. Here is a picture of mine that I made with my teacher Miss's Jacobson. Oh I forgot please leave me a comment thank you.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! cool Jessica I haven't even finished mine!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete