Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

2014 Reflection

Here is my 2014 Reflection. Thank you Teachers for everything. I am going to miss you next year. Please leave me a comment thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

This year has been a journey. I had so much memory that I can’t even remember anything.


I am proud of myself this year because I have joined in Rugby. Usually I never join in Rugby because I am too scared that I might get high tackled and hurt myself. But when I gave
`
Rugby try I wasn’t scared anymore. And now I want to play Rugby next year. Next year when I play Rugby I will play hard and fast.

The most thing I am proud of is my learning and my work. This year I have managed to finish all my work and learn heaps of things that I haven't learnt. My work and learning is important to me because I always want to learn more.   

Next year on 2015 I will need to work on joining in many sports and get better at. Because I really love sports and I want to get fit. I hope you will too. Sports is fun.

I would like to give a humongous thank you to Miss Jacobsen and Mr Somerville for teaching me and not only that for helping me and more. This year has been the most fun and amazing year. By the way my favourite teacher is Mr Somerville because he is funny. LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment