Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Life These Days (Chapter 5)

Here is another Chapter about my past I hope you enjoy Goodbye. Please leave me a comment thank you. Here are some photos of my family at Tonga.
Chapter 5

 On the next day I woke up and everybody was gone I went looking for them but, they weren't there so I went outside and then I saw them playing around but, the adults was just relaxing and my cousins were playing with our pigs (That we’re gonna eat)  some were playing tigy but, they were on a brick wall surrounding our house.

During that day in the afternoon it was getting very hot. I went to the tap the corner of the house and drank some fresh water. After that I went to look for my cousins and off course my brother. Their names are Unaloto (my brother) well actually my step brother but, I really love calling him my brother. Anyways about my cousins nah I don’t really wanna tell you guys what my cousins names are but maybe I will tell you on the next chapter next year or maybe next week because I am tried writing about what happened in my past. Goodbye…...The End of my story sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment