Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Goodbye 2014

 Kia Ora people, this year it has been a journey for me and I am going to miss you. I would like to thank you guys for leaving me a comments on my blog post and everything. Next year I am going to be year 7 and I would like to give a big thank you to the teachers that have taught me many things. Especially going to miss a black thing called my precious Net book and I'm going to miss my BEST friends Rowana, Taunese and Elizabeth Uea
. By the way I want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I AM GONNA MISS YOU. Goodbye 2014.  

1 comment:

  1. How is your holiday going Jess?
    Not long now and you will be back as a Year 7. You must be looking forward to seeing your friends again.
    See you soon,
    Mrs Garden

    ReplyDelete